The spray valves of series MFS are pneumatically controlled spray valves. They are suitable for spraying release agents, oils, colours and in version MFS/KLS also for glues and adhesives. The control of valve will be done via external solenoid valves or mechanical valves. The supply of fluid will be done via pressure tanks or pumps.
The atomizing air, control air and material supply is done via three hoses from the rear side of the valve. Special designs with supply laterally are also possible.
The closing plate on rear side can be also used as clamp.
Enclosed with each valve is 1m hose each for all functions (atomizing air, control air, material) together with the connection screws.
- Available nozzle dimensions: 0,2 / 0,3/0,5/0,8/1,0/1,2/1,5/2,0/ 2,5 mm ø
- With ratchet regulator for easy adjusting amount of fluid
- Regulating of fluid outlet. Optional with counter nut adjustment
- Air caps for different spray angles in flat- or round spray
- Optional with anti-stick nozzles and air caps.